суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

domain name registration renewal




Trent cooed while breastfeeding today. I swear it sounded like YYYYUUUMMMMMM

I bought Trent two sports onesies today. USM (my alma-mater) and LSU. Very cute.

I put an iron-on on two of Trentapos;s plain onesies. One has a picture of a pirate skull and it says: Arrrr, wipe me booty.

The other says: Poop in 5,4,3...



Yesterday, when I picked Layla up from school, she launched into a story about the special snack they had that afternoon. It was chocolate milk and sprinkles and the "white stuff daddy uses to cut his face."

Me: "What?"

Layla: "The white stuff that daddy uses to cut his face. Iapos;ll show you when we get home."

We got home, she ran to the bathroom, and ran back with Tonyapos;s shaving cream.

Me: "No Layla, that is shaving cream. What you had on your chocolate milk was whipped cream."

She doesnapos;t believe me and keeps asking me to put Tonyapos;s shaving cream on her chocolate milk.


Devon has been saying: "I have no clue." when asked something. I say that when they ask me where things (toys, clothes, EVERYTHING) are.

dance history modern, domain name registration renewal.



Комментариев нет: